Do you ever wish you knew what interviewers look for during interviews?
Ever wondered why some people seem to breeze through interviews while others struggle?
Are you overwhelmed by the amount of preparation needed for different types of interviews?
Do you want to feel confident and ready before every interview?
Look no further, as this book, "Stellar Interview Performance" written by an experienced corporate consultant and a seasoned interviewer, is your one-stop shop to delivering your best interview performance!
For every professional, interviews are an essential stepping-stone to getting the next big career break. Whether you are a new graduate straight out of college or a seasoned executive, the progress of your career depends on your ability to display your best self during interviews.
What's inside this book?
- Insights into the interview process from the interviewer's point of view
- Step-by-step instructions from applying for a job to appearing for the final interview
- Practical guidance to hone your communication skills
- Easy-to fill-out checklists to help you get organized before interviews
- Dozens of sample interview questions for practice